Real Estate Law
Close with confidence.
Amanda wants to help you with your real estate transaction so that you too can make Sudbury your home. In her real estate practice, Amanda assists clients with a variety of residential and commercial real estate matters including:
- review of agreements of purchase and sale
- review and preparation of mortgage and loan documentation
- review and preparation of commercial leases
- advice relating to all aspects of the closure of real estate transactions including title insurance, and electronic registration
NORCAT’s Innovation Mill
November 17th, 2016
Amanda is proud to be working with Wildeboer Dellelce LLP as the preferred professional legal service advisors for NORCAT’s Innovation Mill. Amanda will provide assistance in corporate transactions and securities law matters for NORCAT’s tech start-up clients.
NORCAT is a leading private, non-profit organization that empowers clients, staff, and community partners to drive a culture of productivity, innovation, and lifelong learning.
As part of the Ontario Network of Entrepreneurs, NORCAT’s Innovation Mill serves as Sudbury’s Regional Innovation Centre partnering with community stakeholders to help start and accelerate the growth of innovative companies.
Experienced, dedicated, established.
Amanda is a Sudburian. Firmly rooted in the city, she understands its culture and dynamism.
Prior to founding Amanda Berloni Professional Corporation, Amanda practiced at Canada’s leading standalone corporate finance law firm primarily in the areas of corporate finance, asset management, and corporate / commercial law. Amanda helped companies of different sizes and industries with formations, restructurings, mergers, and acquisitions. Amanda represented issuers and investment dealers with a variety of corporate finance matters including public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities.
Amanda was seconded to Aequitas Innovations Inc., the parent company of the Aequitas NEO Exchange (“Aequitas”), Canada’s new national stock exchange. At Aequitas, Amanda worked as general corporate counsel assisting primarily with the drafting and negotiation of various contracts.
Amanda is excited to help clients establish and strengthen their roots in this vibrant community.
- Lawyer, Amanda Berloni Professional Corporation
Founded in 2015
- Associate Lawyer, Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
2012 - 2015
- Student-at-law, Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
2011 - 2012
- Student at Capital Power Corporation May
2010 - August 2010
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- LL.M. University of California, Berkeley School of Law 2013
- J.D. University of Toronto 2011
- M.A. Laurentian University 2008
- B.A. (Hons.) Queen’s University 2007
- Health Sciences North Foundation, Board of Directors
- Sudbury and District Home Builders Association, Board of Directors
- Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce, Member